Spring has sprung!
Palm Sunday dawned pretty cold and windy this year - but the crocuses have appeared right on schedule!
On my quest to the perennial garden out back, I found buds on tulips and daffodils,
The rhubarb is up too! Pie in the future! I love those crinkly little leaves!
The sedum is pinking right back up, the snow on the mountain is all over the place (still hoping I don't regret that in the end), and yes, I have pulled my first weed of the season - this silly mustard-ey stuff that grows all over.
This is a bittersweet year in the garden - we are working on selling the house and moving southeast a bit across the metro. I am glad that perennials divide - I will need to take some of this hard work with me.
Here's to a fine spring and renewal, change to come to be celebrated, growth to be enjoyed, beauty to be remembered always.




Kris - I LOVE this!!! It made me smile!
ReplyDelete