I got this great perennial from a colleague last year but she didn't know what it was. It is pretty moisture sensitive and has great blue flowers in late summer. Anyone recognize it?
I finally got my stump bowl concept realized. I added a pot to the newly created stump on the maple tree too. And - Terro-ed the heck out of the carpenter ants trying to kill it from the inside.
This weekend I added purple daisies to my circular bed. I also got iceflowers - which have surprising bright pink flowers! I put a rose-colored salvia back where the rhubarb is - the old rhubarb is leaving, replaced by heirloom (from Mom) rhubarb planted behind the garage instead.
The squirrels ate my lovely red begonias that I purchased from our local boy scout. I was not prepared! I replaced them with some variegated leaf plants that I hope they will find less appetizing. I keep finding holes here and there in the garden though. Apparently the squirrel pirates buried some good loot somewhere and lost the map!
More updates as the story continues...7 days of school left!
It's a blue flowering green leaf plant. Scientific name "blueusflowerus greenyleafus."
ReplyDeleteThanks dear... ;)
ReplyDelete