I finally FINALLY hauled the last tarp-load of crud out of the junk pile that I pulled out of my garden. Rotten lumber, old bits of plastic, and the icky green tarp - in the garbage.
Now - I have a nice round space to plant! Got any great ideas?
Good news too - my purple daisies have finally bloomed. They have compact flowers more like mums - I think that will mean they are pretty sturdy. :)
They don't look terribly purple in this picture, but the iPhone was with me...
The Garden on the Edge of Forever patch is pretty colorful right now. And my iceflower is finally recovering! Here's wishing it blooms before frost. That's it in front of the pot.
Please ignore the weeds. It's 92 degrees out and humid as heck. They'll wait!
The garden in August - lush - and hard to motivate weeding! It's hard to believe frost will be here in a month or 2. Right now cold sounds pretty good. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment